ASUS RT-N13U-B1 (OpenWRT - Ralink RT305x)
My first ASUS OpenWRT testing on this little Ralink toys
Thanks & credits go to this expert sifu : https://forum.openwrt.org/viewtopic.php?pid=184365 .
- Download the above AA rc1 build
- Use the stock ASUS Firmware Restoration to flash the image (Refer HERE for some idea)
- Follow steps from HERE to install LuCI WebGui
- Refer HERE for UniFi setup
- Follow steps from HERE to setup ExtRoot & Swap on external USB HDD
- Follow steps from HERE to install & setup Transmission
As usual, OpenWRT is quite easy to setup ExtRoot + Swap on external HDD, nice !
A-ha, this is my primary objective --> setup Transmission !
I just follow the same setup previously on those TP-Link devices, no problem at all.
Now can torrent gao-gao on this device with 64MB RAM + Swap enabled, nice!
That's it, my RT-N13U-B1 now runs on OpenWRT to serve as another Transmission download center
Also tested on my UniFi VIP5 for more than 2 days connected with various devices, internet, WiFi & IPTV running perfectly without any issue !