e道航 5" HD
Almost actual size
- Size = 5"
- Resolution = 800x480 (HD)
- GPS Chipset = SiFR Atlas IV
- ComPort / BaudRate = 1 / 4800
- OS = WinCE6 (Chinese)
- CPU = ARM1136JF-S AT840
- RAM = 64MB
- Internal Storage = 4GB Resident Flash
- Expansion = MicroSD SDMMC
- modern, clean & neat design, reflective screen, reasonable weight for 6" device
- this device display is nice and sharp, but somehow it's quite lagging, both on menu & GPS navigation, not sure it's because of smaller 64MB RAM size or platform issue ....
- battery life is bad as expected, better charge constantly during when in use
- for a 5" to runs on 800x480 resolution, I would say the map display is small and not easy to view during in-car navigation
- I personally still prefer 480x272 resolution display on 5" device, at least the map size would look better and easier viewing !
- may be I'm getting older , for 800x480 display size, I would go for at least 6" and above instead of 5" !