Published on Thursday, 13 January 2011 17:24
Currently my most favourite choice of router for DD-WRT !! Some key reasons:
- Atheros base - currently the most popular & market leader!
- Good platform features, frequent new product launch & improvement.
- The stock firmware is quite comprehensive & stable.
- Currently one of the most popular brand supported by DD-WRT, able to flash from low-end draft-N like the TL-WR741ND right up to high-end Gigabit 3x3 MIMO like the TL-WR1043ND.
- Easy to flash DD-WRT through web gui, also easy to find web revert file for flashing back to original stock firmware.
- The cheapest & most affordable in the market!
Devices supported by DD-WRT as of 8May2011 r16994 build:
Go get one now to experience and unleash the router's power through DD-WRT !!
My TP-Link DD-WRT devices:
TP-Link Factory Firmware Simulator